Take part in our competition for a chance to win a £200 holiday car hire voucher.
There are 3 stages:
- A short multiple-choice quiz (Qzzr)
- Two questions (easyCar blog)
- Data capture (name, nationality, age, email address)
Only by completing all three stages will you be eligible to win the prize.
Friday 23rd September
Monday 3rd October
All entrants must be 18+. We are an international brand but are based in the UK. There may be some communication required with our London office.
The prize is a £200 holiday car hire voucher in association with easyCar
The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
Winner selection and notification
On Monday 3rd October, easyCar will select a winner at random from the legitimate entries up until this time.
The winner will be informed on Tuesday 4th October by email.
The winner will have to respond by email (email@example.com) stating whether they choose to accept the prize, no later than 17:00pm on Thursday 6th October.
If they decline, or if no response is given, easyCar reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
The European Culture Quiz Terms and Conditions
- The easyCar European Culture Quiz Competition (the “Competition”) is open to anyone aged 18 and over, except employees of easyCar, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- To be eligible, the applicants must (a) complete the quiz, (b) answer the two short questions (the “Competition Answers” and (c) submit their email addresses and personal information. Only by completing all of these phases will applicants be eligible for the prize.
- There is a limit of one entry per person. The winner will be chosen randomly, and will be notified by email on 4 October 2016. If they decline, or if no response is given, easyCar reserves the right to award the prize to a substitute winner.
- The decision of easyCar in relation to the Competition is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Competition the participants are providing their contact information to easyCar and their media agency, DAC Group London, and not to any other party. This information will never be made public.
- The winner of the Competition agrees to the use of their name and image in any publicity material.
- By entering, participants grant easyCar a non-exclusive, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide licence to use the Competition Answers as easyCar chooses..
- By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted. No incomplete, late or corrupted entries will be accepted. Any entries not in accordance with the entry instructions will be rejected. Any entries containing offensive or inappropriate content will be removed.
- easyCar reserves the right to substitute the prize with another prize of equivalent value and to amend, alter or terminate this Competition at any time.
- easyCar is not responsible for any expenses or liability incurred in the use or attempted use of the voucher, and is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied by any third party.
- The Competition and these Terms and Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.